Saturday, August 30, 2008

How "We, the puppets" was created

I am an avid comics reader. The first page I read in a newspaper is that containing the various comics. Today, while surfing the net, I visited one of my friend's blog and saw that he has created an exellent comic strip named "Us, the aliens". I was really inspired. But I would like to add a few points here. I have tried to keep my comic strip as authentic as possible. It is a satirical take on the daily lives of Indians. I would say, it is inspired by the legendary comic strip "Wizard of Id".
I hope you like my cartoons. It is my first attempt at cartooning. The artworks have been done in simple Microsoft Paint. I would try to improve them in my later posts.
You can also visit my friend's blog: http://www.rahulmunshi.wordpress.com/
Oh another thing, apart from the similarity in names, there is nothing similar between We, the puppets and Us, the aliens.
Please give your suggestions..........
If you like my cartoons, do tell others about them...........

1 comment:

pausali_s said...

gud work!!!kp it up and maintain the originality!